I recently wrote a post about how much I love the brand Chloè at the moment, and just like I did with the Isabel Marant post, this one is about getting the ‘Chloè look’ but from items on the highstreet. Think under £100, reachable and realistic, but using clever styling to make you get that more high-end look.
Chloè is all about femininity, floaty dresses worn with heavy suede and leather boots. Shearling coats and chunky knits layered on top of chiffon tops or lace slip dresses. The colours are rich and earthy, and the style is boho through and through. Lots of corduroy, playsuits, jumpsuits, dungarees, cardigans, floral prints and circular bags, these are this things to look out for.
HOW TO STYLE THEM:
THE CHLOÈ RULES
- Layer – cardigans, open shirts, denim jackets.
- Mix fabrics – silk with wool, chiffon with leather.
- Keep the colours rich and warm.
- Keep it feminine and floaty.
- Don’t over style, keep things bold so they do the talking without looking busy.