Race’s season is here! And with that joy of picking your day dress, grass appropriate heels and the perfect 4 inches (at least) headgear, there’s also a load of other rules you must abide by. Having received messages from you guys in need of a quick edit, below I’ve picked the dresses I would wear, which fit the Royal Enclosure dress code.
Note that I’ve gone for a few floral dresses, as it’s a day thing I think that pretty milkmaid style is perfect! Especially with a pair of Castaner wedges which are super grass friendly. But if you’re after something a little more simple, those slip dresses are the perfect ‘go with everything’ dress.
- Dress must be below the knee
- No spaghetti straps (Carrie would be sad) – any strap over an inch wide is fine though
- Jumpsuits are now allowed! Must also be full lenght
- Suits also allowed! Must be matching
- Nothing off the shoulder, one shoulder, halter neck – note that the Self Portrait dress I’ve added looks like its one shoulder but you can actually pull up both sleeves
- Midriffs must be covered
- My own rule – never buy something for the sake of it, you want to wear this dress again so make it suitable for you within those rules.